You may choose to sell your property yourself. However, there are many valid reasons why you should choose me to assist you in this important decision. I will ensure that you don’t waste time with trial and error for maximizing your opportunities. With the resources available to me, I have developed tools that I use to maximize exposure for listings. I will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. I will also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents to help prevent any ramifications that someone who is not a real estate professional might not be aware of or overlook.
What To Look For In An Agent.
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
1. Education- The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry. As an experienced Realtor®, I have advanced training and education allowing me to know the market, expedite paperwork, and negotiate effectively. In addition to formal education, I also have real world education from some of the most challenging successful transactions.
2. Experience and Expertise- You want a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How tech-savvy is your agent? How many similar properties has he or she been able to sell in the past?
3. Availability and Commitment- Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions? Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
4. Rapport- Does your agent take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one with whom you can get along. Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent.
6. The Market- When you work with me, you can be sure that you will have the knowledge, expertise and negotiating skills at work for you to arrive at the best market prices and terms. I will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties. With me, you will know exactly how to price and when to sell your property.
Selling your home? I am here to help you price it right.